• we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
• we will never share your personal data with any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• we will only use the information you provided to us to send you the following communications: – queries about our photography, orders and payments
– advertising of photography events
– special offers and promotions on photography/prints
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• your name and job title where applicable
• contact information including your email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• any information relevant to customer surveys, reviews and/or offers
We collect this data from you for at least one of the following reasons:
• in the case of your contact details, to provide you with the information you have requested and for products to be sent to you either digitally, by courier or by post
• to understand your needs, preferences and to improve our products and services
• internal record keeping for reference
• to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or events we host
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We may use traffic-log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web-page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to users’s needs.We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How long do we keep your personal information for?:
We will only keep your personal information for the minimum time that is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In relation to financial and transactional data this will be for a period of approximately 6 years after the date of the transaction.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose at any time to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
• right of access to your data – you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data
• if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, then please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate physical , electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All your data is stored on our password protected hard drive or in the case of paper documentation, in secured cabinets only accessible to us.
Lizzy Johnson Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th May 2018.